End of life care
People have the right to choose where they wish to spend the last days of their lives. For many people this will be to remain at home in familiar surroundings. Bluebird Care provides essential domiciliary care and support to enable you and your family to make this choice.
We can design an end of life care plan with you and, where you wish it, your family or friends. Our domiciliary care service will then be tailored to meet your specific needs and preferences. We value and respect each person’s spirituality and their right to dignified care at this time of their lives.
Our team will work with health professionals and other people who are involved in your care and support to manage your symptoms, maintain your dignity and keep you as comfortable as possible.
Our trained and caring team will be with you every step of the way.
- Choices and priorities of our customer are at the centre of Bluebird Care planning and delivery
- Open and sensitive communication – our customer, families and friends are well informed about the range of options and resources available to them to be involved with care planning
- Care is delivered in a sensitive, person-centred way, taking account of circumstances, wishes and priorities of the customer, family and friends
- Our care assistants are fully trained in end of life care and are supported to develop further knowledge and skills
How to find the right care for you or your relative
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.
Find care near you
Enter your postcode or town below to find your local office