Care for children
When your child needs care and support, you want someone you can trust, someone who understands your child’s special needs, and someone your family can rely on. At Bluebird Care our staff are fully trained to provide care and support to families with children in their own home.
Our care team have practical experience in dealing with challenging behaviour, autistic spectrum disorders, complex health needs, physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
We can offer temporary care while a parent or guardian is in hospital or recovering from an illness, or longer term support for a child with disabilities or special needs.
Bluebird Care's care packages are tailored to meet your specific requests, including:
- Getting ready for school or college in the mornings
- One-to-one support at school
- Shopping trips, social or cultural events, leisure and sport
- Help with personal care, meals and feeding
- Attending medical appointments
- Doing activities at home
- Getting ready for bed and perhaps a bedtime story
- Supporting the family to establish daily routines
We see every child as unique so before our service begins we will spend time getting to know about them:
- How they communicate
- Their particular needs and how you prefer these to be met
- Their likes and dislikes
- The things that are important to them
You can rest assured that all of our staff are rigorously vetted; your child’s safety and well-being is our number one priority. We carefully select the right team to provide your child with the continuity of care they need.
Get in touch to see how we can help support you and your child.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.
Find care near you
Enter your postcode or town below to find your local office