Bluebird Care provides high quality homecare and support to keep you safe and comfortable in your own home.
We want to support you to maintain your chosen lifestyle. We believe that each customer is unique, with their own individual preferences and needs. So, we keep you in control and provide you with the homecare and support you want, where and when you want it. It’s your life and your care, so it must be your way.
The services we offer
Choose our flexible homecare services, anything from a 30 minute check call, to 24 hour live in care. We can offer short term help (following an illness or because your usual carer is having a break), or longer term homecare and support. Our dedicated team of homecare assistants are fully trained to:
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, dress and have breakfast
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Collect your pension for you or with you
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc
- Give a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
- Overnight ‘sleeper’ or waking support, respite care or a 24 hour live-in service
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.
Find care near you
Enter your postcode or town below to find your local office